Further Education & Training Certificate: Administration Management (NQF 4)
This qualification is intended for junior managers of small organisations, junior managers of business units in medium and large organisations, or those aspiring to these positions. Junior managers include team leaders, supervisor, foremen and section heads.
Management Skills (1)
Management Skills (2)
Communication (Second Language)
Literacy/Communication (First Language)
Electives – Specialisation: Administration Management
- Target Group: Junior managers and new supervisors.
- Programme Level: The level of the programme is at NQF Level 4.
- Minimum Qualifying Criteria: Communication at NQF Level 3, Computer Literacy and Mathematical Literacy at NQF level 3.
- Qualification Duration: Qualification – between one – three years. Learnership – twelve months.
- Contact Training & Assessment Sessions: Between 20 – 30 contact days (as per qualifying criteria).
- Non-Contact Duration: Learners will be required to invest the necessary additional hours per module on additional reading, on job practical assignments (workplace), and POE building, with the support of the supervisor and/or coach. A workplace log will be completed in this regard.
The programme is facilitated by a competent subject matter specialist/s, who utilises the following techniques to ensure that the session is practical and experiential: Discussion; Role Plays; Exercises & Case Studies; Videos/DVDs; and Formative Assessments.
To facilitate this process we offer:
- Coaching Support: The Amandla Obunye Training Academy appointed Assessor and Project Administrator are available to the learners for telephonic support and coaching while learners compile their POE’s. Additional coaching support will be scheduled, as required, to assist with the building of POE’s.