Benefits of Learnerships to the Client
- Learnerships can create skilled people who:
- tend to work more independently, need less supervision and possess enhanced problem solving capabilities;
- are motivated and strive to add value to the business leading to better productivity and quality;
- are less likely to leave a company that takes an interest and invests in their personal and professional development.
- Providing Learnership for unemployed learners contribute to building up the skills pool, from which you and other employers may recruit relevant skills as needed.
- Your company can make a meaningful contribution to South Africa’s global competitiveness and to creating an environment conducive to investment.
- Learnerships are a vehicle to addressing Employment Equity targets.
- Learnerships are a vehicle to BBBEE contributions - Preferential Procurement , Skills Development , Enterprise Development & Corporate Social Investment (CSI)/Socio-economic Development (SED)
- Tax incentives may apply – See section 12H of the SARS Act.
- Discretionary Grants may apply – refer to your relevant SETA.
Benefits of Disabled Learnerships to the Client
- BBBEE – points for Disability component of the scorecard, are now accessible, thereby improving the Company’s BBBEE scorecard, and Employment Equity status
- 12H Tax Concessions from SARS
- Workplace experience for disabled learners can be arranged off-site, at a previously disadvantaged school in the Community, enabling the Company to claim additional BBBEE points, under Social Responsibility Category. The School will benefit by having “free labour” and will be able to take advantage of utilizing the learner in the school while they gain practical workplace experience
Amandla Obunye Training Academy Learnership Services
- Pre-assessing Learners
- Managing Learnerships
- Facilitating training & ETQA processes