Dr. JF (Frikkie) Stoltz (Chief Executive Officer)
Academic Dean for Primeserv for 9 years mainly responsible for training and development. 10 years in tertiary education with Damelin Education Group and CTI Education Group.
Lecturing also for Primeserv (Coega Development, Cadbury’s etc.), Department of Forestry etc. Lecturing experience in a vast number of subjects (Business, finance, project management, accounting, marketing etc.). Providing input in Academic programmes
Marking and moderating Oxford Brookes (UK) Examinations
Development of Financial lecturing material (1st and 2nd year) for CTI Education Group (approved by the British Council of Education) and Damelin Education group and International Council of Bookkeepers (ICB).
- BBA (Bachelor in Business Administration)
- MBA – (Masters in Business Administration and Finance)
- DBA – (Doctorate in Business Administration and Finance)
- Certificate in Train the Trainer (Distinction).
- Certificate in Project Management.
- Registered with ETDP, Services seta, Fasset, LGseta, Pseta, Bankseta, Mict, W&R Seta, HWseta, TETA and Merseta for various qualifications/unit standards as Assessor and Moderator.
Maryka Allaway – Academic Dean
Maryka has many years’ experience working in tertiary education with Damelin Education Group & with CTI Education group, where she gained lecturing experience in a vast number subjects mainly Management, Business and Marketing.
Maryka has experience in learning material design, creating of support various learning programmes from NQF levels 1 – 5.
- B. COM (Industrial and Organisational Psychology) – UPE (1995)
- B.COM Hon (Industrial and Organisational Psychology) – UNISA
- Assessor Diploma – Damelin (2006)
- Moderator Diploma – Damelin (2007)
- Registered with ETDP and Services seta for various qualifications/unit standards
- Assessor & Moderator at Setas: ETDP, Services Seta, PSeta, WR Seta
Yvette Grobler – National Operations Manager
Yvette has many years’ experience working in training and development. Yvette was the Provincial Manager for Services Seta for the past 12 years and joined Amandla Obunye during August 2016.
- National Diploma: Office Administration – Technicon Orange Free State (1990)
- National Higher Diploma: Office Administration – Technicon Orange Free State (1991)
- Higher Diploma Public Relations – Damelin (1994)
- Assessor Service Setas, PSeta
Lishke Mackriel – National Manager: Training & Development
Lishke obtained an Education Degree at the Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University, where she was a Funza Lushaka Bursary Holder. Lishke joined Amandla Obunye in 2018 after being an Educator for 4 years.
- Bachelor of Education (IP: Mathematics & Science) – NMMU 2013
Jenny Botha – Senior Facilitator
Jenny is an accredited assessor with various Setas. She has been a Senior Lecturer and Manager within the education industry since 2004, specialising in the fields of Accounting and Business Management.
- MBA (General Management) – University of Luton in UK in conjunction with Regent College in SA. (2002)
- Certificate in Banking – Institute of Bankers
- Assessor Diploma – Damelin (Registered with ETDP) (2004)
- DTT Certificate in Foreign Exchange (2008)
- International Mentor – MBCI (2009)
Registered with ETDP, PSeta, W&R Seta, Services Seta and Mict Seta for various qualifications/unit standards.
Alet Kruger – Project Manager Gauteng
Alet has got years of experience in education with Stanford Computer College, ICollege, Sharufa, M Tech technical College and Amandla Obunye. Alet has got experience in the developing of material and is able to support colleges with the accreditation process and QMS.
- ODETDP – NQF 4 (2012)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (2000)
- Diploma: Educational Management (2003)
- Diploma: Travel and Tourism (2005)
- Train the trainer 1 & 2 (2002)
- Assessor (2004)
- Moderator (2003)
NOLANDS & AMANDLA OBUNYE
Nolands’ & symbol – and the meaning it represents
“The Power of And” is the inspiration for our partnership with Amandla Obunye.
In “the power of togetherness/ working together” the meaning of the Amandla Obunye name helps explain our intention.
It promises a successful outcome based on teamwork, shared vision and hard work.
It is about the amazing things that happen when we work together, towards something meaningful. When we do this, we not only change lives, we can also help shape the future.
We are well aware that Amandla Obunye is immersed in our country’s most pressing need: the education of our young people.
What makes them truly special is them taking on the really difficult projects, in many cases offering hope of a bright future when there was none before.