National Certificate: Business Administration Services (NQF 3)
This qualification is for anyone who is, or wishes to be, involved in the Administration function in any organisation or business in any sector, or field as well as non-commercial organisation such as clubs and charitable organisations. It contains all the competencies, skills and values required by a learner who wishes to access the National Certificate in Business Administration Services at NQF level 4.
The Business Environment
Business Writing Skills
- Target Group: Any individual who wishes to be involved in the Administrative function in any organisation.
- Programme Level: The level of the programme is at NQF Level 3.
- Minimum Qualifying Criteria: Communication and Mathematical Literacy at NQF 2.
- Qualification Duration: Qualification – between one – three years. Learnership – twelve months.
- Contact Training & Assessment Sessions: Between 20 – 30 contact days (as per qualifying criteria).
- Non-Contact Duration: Learners will be required to invest the necessary additional hours per module on additional reading, on job practical assignments (workplace), and POE building, with the support of the supervisor and/or coach. A workplace log will be completed in this regard.
The programme is facilitated by a competent subject matter specialist/s, who utilises the following techniques to ensure that the session is practical and experiential: Discussion; Role Plays; Exercises & Case Studies; Videos/DVDs; and Formative Assessments.
To facilitate this process we offer:
- Coaching Support: The Amandla Obunye Training Academy appointed Assessor and Project Administrator are available to the learners for telephonic support and coaching while learners compile their POE’s. Additional coaching support will be scheduled, as required, to assist with the building of POE’s.