Further Education and Training Certificate: Business Administration Services (NQF 4)
The Business Administrator programme is aimed at office professionals who have work experience in administration, but have no formal Qualifications in their area of expertise and who wish to extend their range of skills and knowledge. This programme will offer an administrator the opportunity to continue with a programme of life-long learning and enhance employment opportunities.
Work and Career Orientation
Finance for Office Administrators
- Target Audience: Office staff experienced in administrative functions.
- Programme Level: The level of the programme is at NQF Level 4.
- Minimum Qualifying Criteria: Communication, Mathematical Literacy and Computer Literacy at NQF Level 3.
- Qualification Duration: Qualification – between one – three years. Learnership – twelve months.
- Contact Training & Assessment Sessions: Between 20 – 30 contact days (as per qualifying criteria).
- Non-Contact Duration: Learners will be required to invest the necessary additional hours per module on additional reading, on job practical assignments (workplace), and POE building, with the support of the supervisor and/or coach. A workplace logbook will be completed in this regard.
The programme is facilitated by a competent subject matter specialist/s, who utilises the following techniques to ensure that the session is practical and experiential: Discussion; Role Plays; Exercises & Case Studies; Videos/DVDs; and Formative Assessments.
To facilitate this process we offer:
- Coaching Support: The Amandla Obunye Training Academy appointed Assessor and Project Administrator are available to the learners for telephonic support and coaching while learners compile their POE’s. Additional coaching support will be scheduled, as required, to assist with the building of POE’s.